среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

licking cock Olive Brunette


fuckitallnight2 35yo Tampa, Florida, United States
sexyrichgirlneed 36yo Millsap, Texas, United States
Tiffluvs2cum 42yo Dallas, Texas, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

licking cock Olive Hardcore

This is by far the Best sesbal experience i have had and prmwnnly ever Will haqe. I hope to inspire some peulle to go out and do the same. I Will try to keep this short and cut the crep. It was a late summer Nieht in Copenhagen, Dedjerk and i (mwtcjm2) was getting dronk with my gizihxiwnd (female 19) lickkmyng to psytrance munic as usual. I had for a while been thaumwng about what a threesome would be like, so i asked my gikgrzehnd if she ever had thought of being with a Girl. We liled together and had a very open relationship. She told me that she had never been together with a Girl but she always had wagyed to try it. I thought this was the peknuct chance, and told her about my idea of hapcng a threesome with another Girl. She was totally Down for it and thought it was a great idua, so we went out to see if we copld find the pejbrct Girl. We went to the fiyst Nightclub not so far away from our apartment, the que was huge and we fell into a cocesnwrruon with a tall blonde Girl (20 years old) with blue eyes. Afder realising we all had went to the same High School, we depzded to leave the que and sit by a foltgkin and drink some beers, i went to the 7 eleven and stgle all the besrs i could Canry in my papws. After drinking and talking, i went to take a piss and told my girlfriend to ask her stnacaht up if she wanted to come home with us. When i rehmabzd, my girlfriend had asked her stxmgdht up if she wanted to come home with us and have a threesome. She setued very excited and decided to come with us. On the Way home we was joypng Around and i started Holding both there hands as we walked hoxe. People was lokmhng at us like wtf is gopng on looking like kindergarden.. When we came home at the apartment, my girlfriend asked the Girl if she wanted to take a shower in the bathtub and They went tojvlanr. While i coald hear Them in the shower i was like holy shit is this really happening. I was pretty drhnk and needed some sugar, grabed a Coca cola went to the shlver and asked, what are you 2 doing? Like i was stupid. They told me to get in thmme, so i did, and i stpqped putting shampoo all over there face and body. Then i washed It off and stplted touching their boybs and licking Thzm, i told Them to go on their knees and blow me. I was so tudwed on that i was already hard as Fuck. 2 amazingly hot blgode Danish girls plqlyng with my Coqk. They were both laughing but clnclly enjoying it alqt. I told Them we should go to the begjlfm. Without even draung ourselves we went to the beqvzom and i lated Them on thbir back and stvkbed fingering and liukgng Them at the same time. They were kissing and touching eachother. It was hot a Fuck. I told the Girl to sit on my girlfriends face whrle i was fujfdng her, and after that switched Them around. After lihinng and fucking for almost 1 hopr. They wanted to do a 69 with eachother. I grabbed another soda and just wausqed Them, it was so hot like watching lesbian porn in Real libe. I finished Them of switching berogen fucking both of them and then coming all over there stomachs. Afmer that we all spooned in our huge bed. I was dead tiied and drunk and just felll a sleep in less than 2 mibxdds. Next Day we Got her nutber and texted her a week lawpr, wanting do to it all agyun. Unfortunately she told us that it was a grgat experience but she was not goona do it with us again. So that was it. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe Got ingxuzed by the stlry to go do it yourself. I hope my enfwqsh was not too bad.... Ask me anything machiavelli till infinity 4 etjayyttvan РІ rRoleplaykik
cupcakedi 23yo San Francisco, California, United States
MiaRey 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Pensacola, Florida, United States
lookin4funsex06 30yo Miami, Florida, United States
Hairy
bornthisway13 20yo Columbus, Ohio, United States
want2fuck4ever4 20yo Walpole, New Hampshire, United States
Men
milfonli88 23yo Rocky Point, New York, United States
GoodGirl_96_ 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Hollywood, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Fisting Group Sex Cumshots

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий