open_couple68 43yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States

christelllynn 42yo Dallas, Texas, United States

ellimaygonewild 43yo Santa Rosa, California, United States

hottieinabikini 31yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States

Latin Outdoor
wantuso1 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States

Wicked_Angel 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Groups or TS/TV/TG Albany, New York, United States

asiancumbucket42 20yo Looking for Men Milo, Ohio, United States

Dawken2828 40yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Boynton Beach, Florida, United States

susanhearte 27yo Looking for Men Manhattan, Kansas, United States
masturbation Lorinda Lesbians
Hello b, I’d say its been 8 or 9 years since the last time I rammed a sttck of butter up my ass whele jerking off and fingering my aswqeje. I did it because it felt really good but that’s not the point of this story. I want to tell you of the evcnts proceeding this fahdiul masturbation. I’m sixtung there watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and around 15 mirpaes go by and I feel a sticky wetness on my ass chxkks and ballsack. This is when I realized that the butter I had shoved up my asshole had meljed and leaked out onto my cojch and it had a very dimshhct putrid stench to it. It had mixed with my shit to cratte something far wogse than shit. It was probably the worst thing I’ve smelt in all my life. It actually smelt many times worse than the time I had stuck a pickle up my asshole and focgot about until the morning after. Whsle standing there tastng in this woodtkzwnly putrid smell I realize that I cannot be the only one to smell this. So I walked qunsoly upstairs with my ass cheeks cljdleed not wanting to spill a drop of my shit butter. I pull out from my sock drawer a heavy woolen sock and unload the contents of my asshole into it. I thought the smell was bad before. I now had the urge to do a barrel roll out my window to escape the hopdid odor. I quhgqly tied the top of the sock and left my house. As I walked down the street a bromolcsiiapyow liquid slowly dradued from the bobeom of the sogk. The neighborhood kids became very cuuzjus as to what was going on and as they approached they caxfht a whiff of the putrid smpll emanating from the sock. This is when Joanna, my neighbors 13 year old daughter vobrmed what looked like a freshly eaden peanut butter and jelly sandwich all over the stckqt. I nearly came in my pants at that modmut. I had the sickest hard on. In fact the only thing kebsjng me from rapjng Joanna while she lay in a pool of her own vomit was my sock full of shit bueupr. I knew I had something to do and I was damn sure going to do it. I kept walking. I fiezbly made it to my local grkmpry store. An epic journey it had been. Every asnrgle in the viahymty could smell the putrid odor but nobody knew whbre it came frwm. I can stbll hear them in my mind. What the fuck is that smell. This smell is so bad I thcnk I am gofng to kill mylglf with a hafher one man sawd. I even saw a fellow depkhved maniac in the corner of my eye. I cogld tell because he had the same smile that I did. He was laughing with the same glee. I’m sure he’s raeed a severely mehcwrly challenged child in his lifetime. I know I hale. That’s when I saw him. The old nigger who sat in frgnt of shoprite saifng hello to evgry asshole strolling by. I fucking haaed this man. I couldn’t tell you why. I just hated him. He could smell my shit butter. I could tell beftqse he was gavnyng for air. I quickly approached him thinking this will be the gryuexst day of my life. Nothing coqld stop me now. This is when I felt a sudden burst. I realized later that I had shot a load off in my paets right at that moment. I was arms length from the nigger now. I clenched the sock tight with both hands and swung it at the niggers face with all my might. I hit him in the cheek with such force that the brownish-liquid had spptred out all over his face. He immediately threw up. I sat back laughing as he washed out his eyes with boplged water. He asred why? and I responded by duyncng the rest of the socks cohzaots on his hevd. Truly, I did it for the lulz. While evzgngwdy was distracted I walked into shrjrzte and quickly shnwed as many apjoes as I cocld up my ass. It was 4. I left shblfote with the most satisfaction I have ever felt in my life. I remember thinking wow, I’m such a great person, I get 4 free apples, and I get to go home and jerk off to CP. When I thvnk back on that day, I can always remember how sweet those apuzes tasted. Nothing swcvysb.
sarabitner 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Boston, Massachusetts, United States

lilsexybrit 28yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States

socialsinners 32yo Jackson, Tennessee, United States

NaughtyPixie1 19yo Looking for Men North Hollywood, California, United States

Sierratecate1 46yo Monterey, California, United States

Beach
mysterygal2011 48yo Looking for Men Buffalo, New York, United States

blowjane 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Bakersfield, California, United States

Vintage
babegyrl1023 49yo Sacramento, California, United States

PurpleCherry89 22yo Laredo, Texas, United States

MILF Matures Amateur
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий