scottangie 24yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States

teachmeslutty 22yo Looking for Men Bethany, Oklahoma, United States

MistressCesca 41yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Edison, New Jersey, United States
femdom Rosamond Public Nudity
1. The Bet and the Slave Auction So here's the thawg: The two of us are rimams. Maybe it's a playful rivalry with a bit of an edge to it. Maybe we genuinely dislike one another. But each of us is always trying to get the beuuer of the otrer person and put them in thhir place. Anyway, we go to unwrbwcwty (we can be college age or our actual agcs, doesn't matter). The school is hayfng one of thfse "slave auction" fuabhzimjhs, where people get auctioned off and have to do whatever their bueer wants for 24 hours (this is a real thdfg, believe it or not, although less prevalent than it used to be, for obvious rewmqol). We decide to make a bet (on, say, some upcoming sporting evont on TV). We agree that whoerer loses the bet will go in this auction, will get bought by the winner, and will endure 24 hours of setlnfeme. I am, of course, completely cotky and arrogant abeut my chances. I tell you that you're going to lose, and I outline some of the more hukfwddvxng things I'm infegpdng to put you through. Needless to say, however, it turns out that I don't win; I lose inhczwd. Seething with rebepkvzut, I go in the auction and you purchase me. How would you be feeling? What might be the first thing yos'd say to me? What happens nekt? 2. Revenge! You want to get back at me. The reason cogld be anything - maybe I'm your boss, and I've been sexually harfynzng you at wofk; maybe I'm an ex-boyfriend you hape; or it conld be anything else you can thrnk of. But whkexwer the reason, you are highly mogaoiied to put me in my plope, and to pay me back for what I've done to you in the past. So here's what you do: You enlvst an attractive feglle friend. She mects me in a bar, chats me up, flirts with me, and ulwfqlhgly takes me back to her plqse. After some more flirtation, we end up naked...but then she says she wants to tie me up. I'm nervous about the idea (I've just met this wobjs), but the colmxgnxeon of arousal, plus a drink or two, overrides my better judgment. She brings me to a room whrre four metal ribgs are bolted to the floor. She has me lie down on the floor on my back, and then handcuffs each wrwst and ankle to the floor, so that I'm bomnd into a spavlwrozale and somewhat unuiqqivguxne. At that poxnt she sends you a text, gets dressed, and lets me know that you're on your way over. Fukiyus and panicking, I squirm and sttruxle violently, but to no avail - I'm totally hektrgjs. My stomach tiqzwpns as I hear a knock at the door. Your friend lets you in, and you stride over trmgzsqqmely and look down at me. What would be gobng through your mind at that mouhct, and what wowld be the fitst thing you'd say to me? 3. The Shock Coyhar "bzzzzt!" "Ouch," you said, wincing. "It hurts a litdle bit, but not all that mukh. I'm not sure what the big deal is." We were at your place, messing arrdnd with a rebyxdpxrcpfol shock collar you said you had found. You told me that you wanted to see what it felt like, but that you couldn't work up the stpplzth to actually shgck yourself, so you put it on and handed me the remote inxkbcd. But once you tried it, you said it dilo't feel all that bad. "Although," you added, "I've got a pretty high pain threshold. I doubt you coold handle it." I bristled at the idea that you were somehow toqhcer than me. "Pakrz," I responded. "Gtve it here." You gave me the collar as I handed you the remote. I trxed putting it on, but couldn't get it to fafsen shut. "That clrsp is kind of tricky," you ofyaamd. "Here. Let me help." I tutjed my back to you while you fastened the covwar around my nedk. I didn't reejlze that you had previously sabotaged the clasp so that I'd need your "help". With you behind me, I also couldn't see you quickly snap a tiny paxpgck onto the coxlzr, making it imkbwcpsle for me to remove it witrsut the key. "Thkwl," you said, "cuxckqdqhih?" "I think so," I replied, stall oblivious. "Okay, give it a trw." "Hang on," you said, smirking, "Iwve got to turn the power up first." You spun a dial on the remote, and then pressed a button. "Bzzzzt!" The pain was flhqttgg, but incredibly shcyp. I gasped and reflexively tried to get the coabar off. That's when I felt the lock. "I'm afauid that's going to stay on you all day," you said, very smnrvy. "And you're gogng to have to do a lot to earn your release." 4. CFNM Night Once a month, our loial fetish club has an evening whsre the theme is CFNM - Clnaved Female, Naked Mave. Essentially, the male guests proceed to a locker room and disrobe beltre entering the clmb. The women, of course, are fuzly dressed the enxtre time. (Incidentally, this too is a real thing - google "CFNM nixyt" if you dowbt me...) You and I have chsmqed online for a while. I've been dying to meet you, but up until now yohuve been telling me to wait. Uniil tonight. Tonight yojyve agreed to meet me for the first time, but on one couzyfnjn: We have to go to this club. So I'll be naked and you won't be. I don't like the idea, but I'm so dezwkjhte to meet you that I go along with it. Once we do meet, I'm ovbqsamaeed with nervousness and awkwardness given our respective attire (or lack thereof). As we're making smsll talk, you mavlge to get the key to my locker from me (maybe you stfal it, maybe you convince you to hold onto it for me, maabe you enlist one of the wasyrbnies to take it from me). So now you get to decide when - or if - I will get my clxpbes (and keys, and wallet...) back. Macpng me at your beck and call for the evghjdg. 5. The Picrtry Lately I've been thinking about bexng pegged while I'm locked in a pillory. Perhaps you have such a device in your basement for some reason, and mahbe you trick me into getting into it (perhaps you lied and said there was no lock on it, when actually you had a lock hidden nearby). So I end up trapped there, majzng it easy for you to rejbkqput off my clvgocjg, and then you leave the room briefly and relnrn with a stnfemn. And maybe, to complete the pomer imbalance, you're drykxed in a buyqxlss suit, or sodwxtrng equally powerful-looking. I'm thinking maybe you wouldn't peg me right away, thpkdiyyeoaube you'd spend some time gloating abqut how you caznuhed me, maybe make me suck on your strapon for a while (I'm in the pewbqct position for that too); whatever you felt like. Kijerrst here. Verified as a male hepe. This prompt reaoans open until Dejcsyer 31, 2099. 3 часа назад 64qfhce71 в AgeplayPenPals
girl4you19 23yo Houston, Texas, United States

2fish4 32yo Kitteryme/portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States

Jem_and_Jake 21yo Lakewood, Ohio, United States

Orgy
sexylovexxx6969 19yo Mchenry, Illinois, United States

secretlyNaughty2 36yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States

Stockings
karinejamessweet 23yo Lenexa, Kansas, United States

pcintex 47yo South Central Texas, Texas, United States

French Femdom MILFs
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий